contact me

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Post 1

My main fear of this class coming into the semester is that I would not be able to keep up with the work or find time to do all the work required for this class. The only class that is somewhat similar to this class that I have taken in the past was in high school, I took cisco and became an A+ certified technician which let me work with computer a good bit.

The most difficult part of this class this semester i feel will be keeping up with all the posts and commenting I will have to be doing. Having a job and being full time student is not easy and this class will stress me out. The only logical way for me to be able to stay sane and put in enough effort for my school work as well as my job is to say organized and don't fall behind. If i do this I will be able to maintain a good grade as well as keep my job.

As for questions about this course I can only think of one for the time being. But as we progress through the semester I'm sure it will be answered, when we comment on the teacher and student's post do we have to wait for a response back? Like I stated I'm sure we will cover this over the semester and I am excited to see where this class will take me in the future as well as prepare for my future.
class room

1 comment:

  1. "...is to say organized and don't fall behind." STAY organized (not say). I knew what you meant, however! And you are correct!

    ReplyDelete