contact me

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Blog

Hi my name is Hunter Reid, I have lived in Mobile, Alabama my whole life. I graduated from Faith Academy where I played multiple sports and eventually received a scholarship for football. This was huge for me considering sports were my entire life growing up, and to some instance still are. I have two little brothers who are 18 and 7.

I have changed my major 2 times in the past 2 years. I originally wanted to be a sports journalists because I still love sports and that would be an easy way for me to stay around the games I loved since I can't play them anymore. But after being around my little brother and helping coach his different sports teams I have come to realize that I want to be a coach, and that is why I have changed my major this final time to physical education. I love working with younger kids and helping teach them what I know.
a picture of sports balls

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hunter! It was awesome reading your blog because my life also revolves around sports. I played multiple sports as a child and also received a scholarship to play volleyball. I switched majors as well and after having coached middle, high school, and travel volleyball, I've decided coaching is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm a Secondary Education major, English/Language Arts. My dad coached football and baseball for years and my little brother plays football for Fairhope High School. I'm convinced I know way too much about football for a girl! Reading your blog was like reading my own life story!

    ReplyDelete