contact me

Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K summaries

As part of my C4K I was assigned multiple students in Ms. Squires class. Each students blog was based on a different type of technology they were using in their class in different subjects. One child i was assigned showed us how they used different programs to make a story about a giraffe. I commented that it was really cool that a child that young made a story book. The next student i was assigned told me a story by way of video, on how her class took a trip to the local pool and how she had a great time. I commented that it was awesome that she had a great time and that it is too cold in Alabama for us to go swimming yet. The last blog i read and commented on was a little girl named Ana, she showed me a program that she used to solve math problems, i really like the program and commented that I would keep it in mind when i have my own class.

No comments:

Post a Comment