contact me

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blog post 1

I have taken edm310 once before a year ago, so I know what to expect and what is expected of me. I am a very busy person with school and work, I am a high school football coach and that takes a lot of time. The thing that will be most effective in Edm 310 will be time management for me. As a coach i cannot wait till the last second to take care of business. I may miss out on opportunities such as recruits job offer and other opportunities. The best way for me to conquer this is to do my work early and not wait until the last minute. I really dont have any questions about edm 310 I have already taken it once and know what to expect.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Reid your knowledge of the class and time management will half you and your group be successful. Good luck on your assignments and I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete