contact me

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Practice blog post 1

Outline:
1. first paragraph personal (where I'm from, where I graduated, siblings)
2. second paragraph professional (major, why I want to work with children in the school system, professional work background)

My name is Hunter Reid, I am a junior at South Alabama, majoring in Physical Education. I was born and raised here in Mobile. I graduated from Faith Academy a local private school in 2011. I have two younger brothers one is 19 and the other is eight. I have loved sports since I was a very young child. I've always played some kind of sport whether it be baseball, football, or basketball, I have always been around some kind of sport. I have been attending the University of South Alabama for 3 years now, this was actually my third college I have been too, I attended Mississippi College and played football there for a year, and I also attended Bishop State for a semester before coming to south.

I had a difficult time deciding on a major i have actually changed my major three times. I finally decided that Physical education was for me because I want to be a coach at the high school level. I can no longer play the game I love and i love working with high school kids so a physical education degree will be great. I am currently working at Faith Academy with their football team as their offensive line coach as well as their technology coordinator. I had no idea what the title meant and i have greatly enjoyed it. I am attaching a link to my hudl account that will give everyone an insight to what i do for the faith academy football team.

http://www.hudl.com/team/29758/highlights/80654913

No comments:

Post a Comment