contact me

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Blog Post 6

Conversing with Anthony Capps:
After watching the video with MR. Anthony Capps I saw first hand just how effective project based learning can be. All of the projects that he used in his classroom covered multiple subjects, which I found very useful. If a teacher can use one project that cuts down on the time a teacher has to set aside for multiple projects when we can use one project. I also learned that a lot of thought and preparation goes into setting up projects for the class. If a teacher doesn't look into the projects they assign then the students won't want to take part in the projects.
I really like the video "Don't teach tech use it", I learned a lot. As a PE major I repeatedly think how am i going to incorporate technology into my classroom. After watching this video I have learned that its not strictly about using technology in my classroom in the future but rather incorporating it. There are many electronic items i can incorporate in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter,
    I think you touched on some important key points from the videos with Anthony Capps. I agree with your statement about instead of having multiple projects teacher should combine them into one. I believe teachers can be more effective when they create and assign a more in depth, complex projects. I also enjoyed the video Don't Teach Tech, Use It and found that it was one of my favorites out of the ones assigned. I think technology can be an incredible resource in a PE class and I am eager to see how physical education teachers will incorporate it.

    ReplyDelete