contact me

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blog Post 13

I have enjoyed each blog post and project throughout the year. But there have not been any blogs or projects that reflect what a coach/PE teacher can use. I think that every future teacher should be prepared to teach in a PE class. Not only will it further our education as educators but also help our future employers with flexibility. I think that a project or blog post that you could incorporate would be find technology that a PE teacher or coach can use on a daily basis. I am currently a coach at faith academy for their varsity football team. On a daily basis i use tons of different technology. For example we have film sessions every monday wednesday and thursday. We use a laptop and a projector I also use an Ipad to communicate with other players as well as coaches. I think that it is important for all teachers to understand what coaches go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment