contact me

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

C4T #3

In the first post of this C4T series I read a blog post about blood pressure. I myself struggle with blood pressure issues so i can relate and understand what the author is trying to get across. He talks about the different things that go into high blood pressure. Most people have no idea what all effects their blood pressure and in this post the author just elaborates and wants to inform his reader about high blood pressure. My reply to him did include that i myself suffer from high blood pressure and that i think it is great that he is trying to make known the dangers of this issue.
In this post i read about what the common core is. I honestly had no idea what this guy was even talking about when he was referring to the common core. As i continued reading i began to realize exactly what the common core is. It is a set of rules and standards that teachers need to follow when making and applying a lesson plan for their classroom. I did not understand how this would apply to me being a PE major. So i began reading more into it and saw that no matter what class we as educators teach we need to apply this common core to the classroom. This is what i acknowledged in my comment on his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment